- Rolling Deck to Responsitory
- Archive and access of global water level data by NOAA
- SeaDataNet talked of the cooperative European nature of their work. I noted the comment that 'the marine community must be more active in OGC'. With any data exchange the devil really is in the detail.
- Sextant, the French Marine Spatial Data Infrastructure.
- The Chair's summaries are worth reading, esp if you don't have time to trawl through all the session papers. Session 1, 2 and 3 are the most useful summaries.
Lots to learn. Quality, compatibility and access to data are the standard reoccuring themes.