Wednesday 9 July 2008

On Tour

Well, it's not exciting, but interesting non-the-less.

Off to Rutherford Appleton Laboratories tomorrow to see a staff member. Should be good especially if I get a look around. However, I'm there to talk all things astronomy so may not get much tourism in.

After this am at the Royal School of Military Survey, Hermitage, for Beating the Retreat. As this is with my RICS Geomatics Chair head on I am being accompanied by Rob Mahoney, an old RICS friend and most knowlegable Geo person. Should be great fun, especially if the rain holds off. Looking forward to catching up with some old colleagues there.

On Friday travel to Worcester for the Survey School for The Survey Assocation 'Introduction to Surveying' course graduation. Again, lots of contacts will be there and an opportunity to welcome lots of keen (I hope) people to the wonderful world of Geomatics.

No comments: