Saturday 28 November 2009

There's Always Someone Smarter Than You Out There

Unfortunately I'm married to them... rolleyes

After my blog yesterday when I got very excited about pictures painting a thousand words he dropped into conversation this morning that he's been watching the Information is Beautiful blog for months. Well, I do try and keep up but... And then he mentioned another blog he monitors called Cartastrophe. Right up my street! This blog is written by a guy with a dry sense of humour - quote "I’m really nitpicky. My students love it. At least, that’s how I interpret their annoyed stares."

Now all I have to do is find a geeky geo blog before my husband does. wink What, me competitive?

PS. My daughter watched me type this post and stated incredulously "what, Dad's more clever than than you...REEEEAAALLY?" lol

1 comment:

Heathcote Safari said...

Oh come ON ... you guys need HELP!!