Wednesday 18 June 2008

Time Flies

...and suddenly it's nearly two weeks since my last post.

I've been busy with external examining at Plymouth and keeping up with the day job so haven't got round to blogging recently. Enjoyed my latest edition of GISPro particularly Adena Schutzberg's column on metaplatforms, "platforms to manage platforms". Can't find a particularly good explanation of them on the web so, sorry, no link.

Off to celebrate World Hydrography Day at Trinity House tonight. Will hopefully take some photos to brighten up this blog.wink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adena here. Glad you liked the column. Some of the ideas turned into a talk I gave in New York State recently. I've since recorded it as a podcast: http://apb.directionsmag.com/archives/4335-Podcast-Geotechnology-2008-Findability,-Accessibility,-Portability.html

Adena