Sunday 16 September 2012

2 FBMs and a Trig

A glorious day in South Devon for a bit of bagging today.  First off was a treat - a FBM near Beer Quarry.
12 09 16 TP7148 - Beer
I would struggle to find some of these if it weren't for the helpful commentary supplied by other baggers.  It also makes me realise that my alleged eccentricity for needing to find these lumps of concrete pales into insignificance to others.  If you read down the links for this FBM one bagger writes "I walked up from the Youth Hostel where I had stayed the previous night as part of a challenge I have set myself to stay in the Youth Hostels in alphabetical order. Do not ask me why as I have not got an answer for that one."

Next was a forlorn trig in a hedge.  Somewhat damaged at the top and got an extra hug from me for that (OK, perhaps I am slightly nutty).
12 09 16 TP1129 - Beer Head
12 09 16 TP1129 - Beer Head
And the trio finished with a new, to me, FBM, a Berntsen.   Nothing terribly exciting to look at really, but makes me happy.  And the views across to Portland were magnificent.
12 09 16 TP0643 - Beer FBM Aux 1
A peek inside.
12 09 16 TP0643 - Beer FBM Aux 1

No comments: