Sunday 2 March 2008

MCA and Mother's Day

Not that the two are at all connected I hasten to add...

Visited the Maritime Coastguard Agency on Friday. It was my first visit to their offices and I spent a profitable few hours with Rob Spillard talking all things hydro and geo. I contemplated a visit to the Ordnance Survey with my RICS Geomatics head on but it didn't quite work out as my contacts were out of office. I would have liked to have met some of the TechRICS candidates. Never mind, next time.

Now to Mother's Day. Bearing in mind my girls have to survive their mother and all things geo I thought these bookmarks they made me really cute and geeky!

What more could a geo Mum want? [I did get flowers too I hasten to add wink ]

And to finish the mishmash, a card that I've been meaning to post on this blog for ages.

No comments: